<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2245847459382506969?origin\x3dhttp://shuqii-94.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, May 1, 2010


I'm sick...
From Friday night, my bones started aching...
Then Saturday morning, I took my temperature..
38.9 Degrees!
I ate a panadol and went back to sleep, thinking it'll be gone
after I woke up...
But no! It was still there! I even had cough!
Then I ate lots of panadol again...
But up till today, the fever and persistent coughing haven't
gone away!!!
I coughed till my left waist hurt...
Cause I used too much energy...
Dabian Dongho and Alicia and Maria ahyi is also sick...
Dabian says its because we ran in the rain during 2.4km run..
And the rainwater was slightly acidic, causing many people
to be sick..
Oh my god, I feel so uncomfortable... I can't even do
homework now...
Anyone can help me get rid of the fever and coughing?

Going crazy at...
10:19 PM