<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2245847459382506969?origin\x3dhttp://shuqii-94.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, May 21, 2010


Heyhey! Been three weeks since I last posted!
So I'm posting now!!!:)
I'm very happy today!
Today's Sports' Day was the most fun I ever had!!
It actually had Kpop! And I went to get the DJs to play
more SNSD and other kpop songs!
So was the trip to AMK Hub with Maria and Yujie!
Here's today's recount!

This morning, when I reached, most of them were there,
And our Poh Im came later~
Then she helped us (our kpop clinque) to tie our hair
(Cause we agreed to tying either bun or scorpion today)
And we kept shouting and cheering for the telematches
& relays!
It was so fun!
Then halfway through the event, I suddenly heard like,
Oh my god! Run Devil Run! Gee!
But it was like, cut halfway, and I went to ask them to replay it.
Then there was like, again and again by 2PM, Ring Ding Dong
& JoJo & Amigo by SHINee, Sign by BEG, I Don't Care &
Fire & Lolipop by 2NE1, and most importantly,
MY SNSD SONGS!
There was Run Devil Run, Gee, Into The New World,
Echo & Genie!!
I was super happy and kept singing with Poh Im,
and cause I was too excited, I even danced all the SNSD songs!
All the classmates who saw me was like, "You should have joined
dance!"
And Bernice was like "How come you know all the steps?"
With the very surprised look.
YanHong totally went like "OMG! ShuQi is crazy!"
Haha! It was super fun!
Then we when for our telematch, the Rings Of Fire,
which we have to put a small sandbag on us and
go across the field while jumping over the hula hoop!
(Note: That was when Sign and I Don't Care was played=))
And we got 2nd!(Or 3rd I think)
To me, it was totally kpop's credit that I played well! XD
And oh ya! Today all of 4E1 students said I looked like
Mrs Tan! Is that true?
They took photos of me and Mrs Tan
(Backview and frontview)
and compared! Haha! It was so fun!!!
And I somehow got the nickname of MMT(mini Mrs Tan)
from Maria! Lols!!
Anyway after all the telematches ended, we sang our
school song and were dismissed.
JieLing went home and I went to AMK Hub with
Yujie and Maria along with Vicki and Varunica
(Though we went separate ways)
We shopped around and ate pepper lunch!
I was really happy!! XDDDDD
And Maria and Yujie got along really well!
We shopped till around 4, and bought Bubble Tea from
Koi Cafe before we took 86 to go home.
And I let Yujie listen to Without You from 2PM
She liked it so much!
On the bus, that was when the funny thing happened!
Maria was too tired after all the hyper-ing,
so she slept on the bus.
Because she was sitting beside the window, while she was
sleeping. she actually KNOCKED her head against the
window!
The weird thing is that it didn't wake her up..
And I whispered to YuJie, saying that Maria knocked
against the window, and she's still able to sleep without
any reaction..
At that instant, Maria woke up..
And all 3 of us started laughing, then I asked her why
she was still able to sleep with her head knocking
against the window.. Super funny!
Then we were like,
Oh, maybe she lost some brain cells and her neurons got
damaged for a moment,
Then we processed her brain details of neurons.
It was something like that:
Neurons: Knocked on the window
Neurons: Pain
Neurons: Woke up
Maria: Ouch....
That's why she took some time before feeling the pain.
It was a little retarded, but quite funny!
As usual, happy time flies, and I reached my home.
Said byebye, and alighted..

And that's the end of today..
A bit sad to say goodbye, though..
BUT TODAY WAS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF THE YEAR!
I will never forget today!

In conclusion, I really liked today!
21/05/2010 My Sports' Day - I'll never forget you. :)
I love all of you! My friends and classmates!
I'll remember you guys for the whole of my life!

Loves,
ShuQi, the forever Kpop Lover :)

Going crazy at...
5:06 AM