The Owner
♥Tuang Shu Qi
♥shuqii_94@hotmail.com
♥3rd August 1994(Leo)
♥Currently in Pei Hwa Secondary School 4E1
♥A totally Kpop crazy girl (You can already know this by looking at my blogskin)
(***Try not to scroll my blog side by side, cos it'll go haywire =D)
Baby Baby
♥Family♥
♥Jieling♥
♥Myself♥
♥♥♥Kpop♥♥♥
♥SNSD♥
♥Beast♥
♥Kara♥
♥T-ara♥
♥U-Kiss♥
♥4minute♥
♥2NE1♥
♥F(x)♥
And More~(A neverending Kpop List)
Sowoneul Malhaebwa
♥>10 points for 'O' Levels
♥WH!!(With JieLing)
♥Staying in contact with friends 4eva
♥Learning Korean and Japanese after 'O's
♥XDD Happy forever!
Muzik
Ha ha ha
My Links
Memories of the past
Kissing You
Friday, April 30, 2010
FOCUS~~ON KPOP!
HEYS!!!
I'M BACK HOME!
Sounds random. Lol.
Later going back to focus at around 4.30,
cause going for dinner with Dabian Dongho. =)
Eat one hour, then take LRT to school~
Today's maths focus, and everything is good,
able to play and study with dabian and matong..
BUT NO MUSIC BANK!! NO WAY!!
Well, I'll record it then!
Now kpopping Run Devil Run~~~
"You better run run run run!"
Oh ya! I'm doing U-Kiss picture for matong!
I better go do it now. =)
Going crazy at...
12:10 AM