<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2245847459382506969?origin\x3dhttp://shuqii-94.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, March 26, 2010


Sighs, first week of term 2 already so many
things happen..
Today's Chem SPA, flunked totally..
I did the wrong thing at the wrong time...
(No exact details, cos i'll suffer dire consequence...)
Then, everything was peaceful until FOCUS...
Cause I cried...
Due to a stupid reason of being mad at that teacher..
He's so hateful...
He wanted me and Jieling to tell him about the question
almost immediately when we got the paper...
And he's like "What's the question about?" Every 5 seconds..
I mean, why don't he just let us read before asking...
He's asking every 5 seconds, then how are we supposed to
focus on reading?
Can't he just think it this way?
I was already irritated with this, and he still raised his voice
when we answered wrongly...
And I'm even more irritated...
Then, when our Ms Neo came to guide us along, I cried...
Cause I was thinking, "Why is Ms Neo so good and he's so
irritating and annoying?"
Our dear Pohm saw it, and so did Irwin...
He came and offered to teach me how to write the essay,
I guess he thought I cried because I didn't know how to do...
BUT THIS WASN'T THE CASE!
Anyway, when he came over, lots of people turned around and
saw me crying... So I told him to go back...
And Ms Neo was very good and told me I could go for a break..
Though I didn't go,
It's very comforting for me to see a teacher caring about me
when I'm unhappy.. Ms Neo rocks~
In the midst of crying, that teacher came and teach me again!
I didn't want to listen to him at all and cried more...
And so after explaining for like, few minutes, he went away
and never came back to annoy me... Which was a relief..
I guess this'll be my most wordy post...
Hopefully readers would understand...
I'm just venting my frustrations over here...
And talking about how irritating that teacher was...
Going to find music videos to post now...
I'll start kpop-ing and forget about all these...
At least for today...

Going crazy at...
7:29 AM