<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2245847459382506969?origin\x3dhttp://shuqii-94.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, April 8, 2009


Yos! Back for blogging again!
Today I got back my chem paper...(ytd juz do that one...my tcher very efficient sia..)21/40! I passed by a mark! Yay! Then now left A-maths & E-maths haven get back...
Today's SS CT sucks... I don't understand wth the question toking abt... Seems easy, budden oso dono how to explain... Think fail le ba... But TCK say fail in the sch paper nvm... What matters most is can pass the 'O' Level... I oso agree with him...
Haixz... My ipod de song very lag lorh... Dono why... Then so long no ppl tag my cbox liao... So sad...
Then today me & jelly toking in our alien language again... Then ppl all don't understand only we understand... So fun lorhs...
Then in sch i asked the 0.2 guy Tay Wei Jie to act cute for me he don't wan... ask him say happy birthday to jieling he say "去死啦"... no manners sia... Then Irwin asked the whole class to sing a happy birthday song to jieling... Then jieling xia dao... So funny...
Kayys.. That's all for today... Bye =) P.S: Happy Birthday Jelly!!! Best frens forever!!!

Going crazy at...
2:40 AM