<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/2245847459382506969?origin\x3dhttp://shuqii-94.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, April 3, 2009


Yiphee! It's Friday!!!! Finally can get some rest liao... Budden got lots of hmk complete larh...
Today I saw the girl tat like jonathan lor... Then after school i saw jonathan i told him tat... Then he gimme some diao diao kinda face... =.=.... <Today also got abit calculator & sodium lor... Sien... KAKA!!! AKA!!!
My blog very plain leys... Thinking what should I add on my blog lor... I think mine should add till like jelly's then can... If not my wan far too plain liao... Eh more ppl come tag tag leh... My CBox oso abit blank blank wan... Sienn...
So what now lehs? I think I go other websites see see clothes ba... Since got nothing to do now...
Signing off........

Going crazy at...
3:39 AM